Friday, December 15, 2006

The Love of my Life Might be the Love of Another

Update time.
Robert----> Finished inks, next base colors
RE Comic----> Page one almost finished pencils, next inking
Other Works----> Scanning, inking and coloring

I hope to have the comic done before January 6 so that I can premiere it on the website, but that is only if I can finish it in time. Robert is looking to get the full treatment of coloring and backgrounds. Should work out rather nicely I think. I have another picture of a dragon that has finished pencils, I want to scan and ink it soon. That one might be done in B+W not sure yet. The sketch and inks will be posted when they are available.

If you have any ideas that you want to see sketched out or drawn, give me a holler. I might just look into creating something for you. Just dont be too set on the way it will look, just have a description and Ill try my best.

-Tomalt-

No comments: