Monday, June 04, 2007

UPDATE!!!

Yo,

It's like June already. I graduated only three days ago. I'm now an official high school graduate! I had a nice little party on Saturday for my family and friends and Diana, thank you for deciding to come babe. It was a great party till the rain picked up and Diana had a little scare when I dropped her off. All ended up going well and now it is Monday, and I have no school. I woke up this morning after having a horrible, horrible dream about SAW III. Woke up and almost screamed I was so scared. I feel back asleep and woke up around 12 and started drawing. Just finished a little while ago. I didn't really get anything really great drawn except this one dude right here. Tomorrow is "Science Fiction Drawing Day" for me. If you have any ideas, hit me up and I'll try and draw them.
Till tomorrow,
-Nate-

1 comment:

Diana said...

this knight has a wicked long sword =P
i want it in me