Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Upside Down

Howdy,

It's about that time of year called Christmas. This year, I received a most wonderful gift in the form of Diana and I's one year anniversary. I couldn't have asked for anything else other than her love and I'm so happy that we will be together forever. Happy One Year Anniversary Baby!!!

In other news, I got a tablet from my parents. I've been using it quite a bit and it is really tricky to get used to but I am getting used to it and it has yielded some decent art. Hopefully I will be able to produce more pictures faster now that I have it and maybe even more color images versus plain black and white. Attached is the best of the pictures from the last two days. Looks pretty good if you ask me.

Merry Christmas to all!

-Nate-


No comments: