Saturday, June 21, 2008

144 - Amerika/Moskau

Hey,

Give me a big welcome back hug or something because the Nate is back in the business of destroying lives via possibly blasphemous imagery.

So to start off, I've been dealing with a shit ton of crap that I'm not going to talk about other than to say that I'm over it, mostly, and capable of imagineering more fine art. The spectacle of today's post is what I've been working on whenever my head was clear enough to do anything. It's a depiction of the four remaining Archangels in Heaven after having descended to Earth in anticipation for the war to end all wars. Starting from the left it goes: Uriel, Raphael, Gabriel and finally Michael. Each has a little thing about them that makes them quite interesting, their faces and bodies are all different and they are almost interlocked in some sort of trance of thought. The anatomy on all of them came out amazingly well and the perspective was all very well done if I do say so myself. I could go into more detail about who each of the Angels are individually, but that would take a while.

The little thing at the end is the game cover that I came up with for one of my classes. Thought I'd share it to the good people on the internet.

That's all for now folks,
Nate

No comments: