Sunday, January 21, 2007

Read Me

A poem for my love from a lover
She is everything to me
I miss her when she is away
And love her when she is near
I want to be with her all the time
Every day and every night
Heaven in her arms
That is where I want to be
Solitude with only her at my side
I love her more than anything
There is no way to describe how much I love her
Except “times Diana squared”
Or “cubed”
Those beautiful brown eyes
Dancing with enthusiasm
Lips of a heavenly color
And of divine taste
How I wish to feel them on my own right now
Her petite body
Marvelous
Splendid
To both the eye and the hand
Every feature sculpted by Aphrodite herself
I could lose myself in her for days
What I wouldnt give
For her to be in my arms once more
Away from the world
And safe within each other
I love her so much
Never have I felt such an emotion
I have felt rage, anger, coursing withing
Sadness at those who died
Happiness for all manner of things
Both wonderous and malicious
But never this emotion she brings to me
Love
I love her
And if there were a way to say how much more I cared about her
I would say it
No doubt in this mind
I would say it
I love her
So much
The world is nothing without her
Her smile that sends shivers down my spine
Her quick responses
In the most witty tone
I love her
The divine has truly found its way to me
In the form of
the
most
beautiful
girl
I love here
I
Love
Her

No comments: