Monday, January 01, 2007

The Year of Demise and Reconciliation of Destructions

Happy New Year everyone,
Last year has been a long and trying one for all of us, and I think it is safe to say that we are all glad that it is over now. This new year, 2007, should bring with it a great deal of new material for you all the oggle at and hopefully a finished three page comic. The comic is coming along nicely. I finished the final pencils on page one and sketched out pages two and three. The storyline is progressing too and hopefully the little twist I added will make things more interesting. I also have some various side projects that I want to work on. Been stuck on this idea of a sort of martial arts/ancient magic theme and I'm tempted to see if it fans out into something more. No pictures today, but this week there will be some.

The faithful serve the faithless,
-Tomalt-

No comments: