Monday, November 06, 2006

The Dawn of Absolon's Truth

Greetings all who see this.

My name is Tomalt. Not really, but that is the name you will know me by from now on. This is a blog of expression and through it I plan to express anything I see fit. Whether it be artwork, poetry, music or news pertaining to just about anything. I have no plans to impress anyone with what is posted here. You might be impressed, you might not be but the fact is that you are reading this and that shows faith in new things.

To start things off, I figured I would tell you a little about myself and what it is I do. At the moment I am a student. I won't tell you where or what kind of school because you don't need to know that right now. School is my full-time job, I occasionally do oddjobs here and there to make some money but nothing full-fledged. I am an artist, both visual and written, and I greatly enjoy music. I do not smoke, nor do I drink alcohol. Though I have, I do not at the present time. My spare time is mostly spent reading science fiction or fantasy novels, writing some stories of my own, writing poetry, practicing guitar, sleeping and drawing for various home-grown projects.

Since this is just an explanation post I won't actually show you anything of what I do.

To leave you, I will state a statement:
Quis ego sum est non quis ego videor.
It is Latin and is probably a little grammatically incorrect, but it means what I am is not what I seem.

Till next time
-Tomalt-

No comments: