Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Too Much Pie Shrub

Greetings,
It is tuesday before Thanksgiving and I figured I owed an update, at least before the holiday. I only got news, no pictures today. I know it sucks, but I have't finished any sketches/inks/colors lately. I've been working on the "Resident Evil" project lately. Almost done with the pencils for Damien. Hope to have that finished and inked by the end of the week. I also have alot of other random sketches/finished pencils that I would like to show you. Scanner is just so far away right now. That's about it in the way of art, aside from me playing a little more guitar than before. Don't know if I will do anything in the way of recording, but it keeps me busy in my off time.

Eat lots of pie and potatoes,
-Tomalt-



Go watch Billy and Mandy on Cartoon Network you bitch.

No comments: