Saturday, November 11, 2006

Slit Paper Wrists

Hello once again,
I really don't know what to say in this post. My scanner is out of commission for a while. Hopefully it will be back by Monday or so. Been working on some random drawings and sketches that I would like to get colored or inked so I can show them to you all.
Been playing Battlefield 2 alot lately. My tag is Flaremonkey if you happen to kill me or see me healing your punk ass. When I am not playing that, I am playing the World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Beta with my fellow beta testers. So far, the beta is amazing and really shows how much work Blizzard really put in before even releasing the beta.
In the way of music, I've been listening to alot of The Red Chord and From First to Last. Two good bands with alot of great songs that are really enjoyable to listen to. If you get a chance check out their albums.
I got nothing else to say except, I can't feel emotion because it always betrays me.
People take things from me, and expect me not to care. Traitors, that's what they are.
-Tomalt-

No comments: