Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tendo Exertus


Greetings once more my friends.

Today, I would like to talk a little about some of the projects I am currently working on as an artist. First of my projects is the "Resident Evil: The Last Stand" project. As the name suggests, this project is about Resident Evil. I am working on concept art for people, weapons, armor and other things related to the project. The initial idea was that the art would be going along with a game at some point, but since I have no one to write script and code a game, it is just art. Second project is relatively new. I am calling it the "7 Deadly Sins" project. This project will be my artistic interpretation of each of the seven deadly sins. At the moment I am looking to make each into a sort of anti-hero for a possible comic or maybe something along those lines. Third is the most horrendous thing that I have ever had the privelidge to work on. It is the "666" project. I am painting a picture of three sixes in three select forms, cherish, chance and change. It has taken me almost two months to get about three-quarters done with it and hopefully it will turn out good in the end. Below is a picture of the original concept art that evolved in to the monstrosity.

Farewell my friends.

-Tomalt-

No comments: