Friday, April 20, 2007

The Big 50

Ya...

So I'm a total retard for missing that the last post was totally my fiftieth blog post, and I am so wicked happy now that I did alot of work to get this piece finished for you guys. Nothing special, just page three of Viral Hell. Inked, colored and made pretty using ancient chinese secrets. You know, all that good stuff I learned while traveling the world as a hitma--- errr, child. Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the character bios on our leading characters as I will be posting the rest of the team's info as I finish writing in. I have to stay one step ahead of you guys or else I'm as good as dead. To conclude, I still have a big bag full of tricks left to finish out my vacation in style. So be prepared for more art, writing and all around stupidity in blog stuff.



-Nate-


No comments: