Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I Can Feel It Coming In the Air Tonight...

Howdy once more.

To start, I've been very busy these last couple of days working on Viral Hell projects. This includes the story itself, now up to Chapter 3, pictures of the gang just doing stuff and actually pages from the novel. Its very tedious working on it all at once and I wish I had someone else to help me but its best I do it alone, that way things stay consistent and look good to me. The picture of Atlin I posted yesterday is one of my favorite pieces of new art aside from the one I'm posting today which I just finished and scanned ten minutes ago. Having a scanner in my room is awesome. I hope to work on a new Lea picture since the one I was working on has become very weird for me, can't seem to get her gun to look right. I also have to finish pages five and six of the novel, both of which are mapped out and just need to be touched up and given final pencils. The story is really long right now, almost thirty pages, and is alot different from the way I wrote it in my notebook. Not sure if the new way it has been written is better, but I like it more and it makes more sense. I hope to finish up the story on my computer, up to the last written part, by the end of the week that way I can start seriously working on pages and other artwork. Been a busy week and it only looks to be getting busier.



-Tomalt-

No comments: