Sunday, April 15, 2007

Hellish Vigor

It hasn't even been an two hours since my girlfriend left for Lebanon, and I already miss her so much that I'm feeling a little teary. God, I love her so much. I hope that she has a safe flight and that she gets there okay. She will be gone for nine whole days, thats about a week and a half without seeing a girl you love incase you can't count.

---

I finally got around to scanning all the new stuff that I needed to. Pages three and four of the novel, a new single character picture of Tomalt and an action shot of Damien and some zombies. The last thing I scanned is something I did for art class that I'm going to ink with real ink. Yes, real ink and not computer ink. That's it for scans. I got some more work to do on a picture of Atlin and one of Lea. Those names will mean more to you when the novel actually progresses. I want to finish those two pictures tonight, but I don't know if I will.



I love you so much Diana. Come back to me the same way you left...

...maybe a little bit heavier, but thats it.


-Tomalt-


No comments: