Saturday, April 14, 2007

I'm back and better than ever, till tomorrow when my girlfriend leaves for Lebanon for like 9 fucking days. I'd rather her go now than over the summer for a whole month and her grandma is pretty sick right now, so I don't feel like its something really horrible. I just won't see or talk to her for a good long while.


Back to buisness. I have a new name for the graphic novel. Since nothing I have done to it has tied it in any way to Resident Evil, I decided to ditch the name and keep all the rights myself. From today onward, the novel will be known as Viral Hell. I like it, it brings something new to the series that wasn't there before. I also have two more pages to scan so that I can ink them but I just keep forgetting and its kinda late right now. I promise to have those up along with some other things I have drawn within this next week. I don't have school so it shouldn't be too hard.


Also, the old layout for the blog is back with different colors. The new one wasn't really doing it for me and my girlfriend said she didn't like it, so I switched it back to Minima Dark and changed some of the colors to pink. Looks better now, and I like it.


To end this little date of ours, I'm reposting the cover and the first two finished pages again with the revised fonts and text updates.


Till next time,

-Tomalt-


No comments: